maanantai 7. maaliskuuta 2011

Day 01 - tiny vessels oozed into your neck and formed the bruises that you said you didn't want to fade. but they did, and so did I that day.

Day 01 – Introduce yourself
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm 21-year-old daydreamer slash every-day-romantic. I love fleamarkets, old black and white Charlie Chaplin movies, Ice Age's Scrat, poems slash lyrics + musicmusicmusic. Amelie, Edward Scissorhand and Finding Neverland. Hank Moody and the Skins' Rich. I smile and cry a lot. I love sunny days, spring, nightless nights and sunsets. I'm most creative when I'm in a melancholy mood. I love playing acoustic guitar when I'm all alone. I'm really nostalgic, always looking at the past. Sometimes thinking about the future scares the shit out of me. I cherish memories and collect old pictures and pieces of paper that reminds me of something. I believe in fairytales but am still quite cynical. 
   
Day 02 – Your first love
Day 03 - Your parents
Day 04 – What you ate today
Day 05 – Your definition of love
Day 06 - Your dreams
Day 07 – Your best friend
Day 08 – A moment
Day 09 – Your beliefs
Day 10 – Your siblings
Day 11 – What you wore today
Day 12 – What’s in your bag
Day 13 – This week
Day 14 – Somewhere you’ve always wanted to go
Day 15 – Your day
Day 16 – Your favourite movies
Day 17 – Your favorite memory
Day 18 – Your favorite birthday
Day 19 – Something you regret
Day 20 – This month
Day 21 – Another moment
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
Day 24 – Something that makes you cry
Day 25 – A first
Day 26 – Your fears
Day 27 – Your favorite place
Day 28 – Something that you miss
Day 29 – Your aspirations
Day 30 – One last moment

6 kommenttia:

  1. catti: voi pöh :--) kiitos.

    Irina: kiitti ! miekin tykkäilen niitten fiiliksestä.

    modern.girl: yep, it was a dreamy summer day :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. ihania kuvia :--)

    http://anna-doyouloveit.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista

miau ♥