sunnuntai 16. tammikuuta 2011

I'll never know the man who loved me

1. a song that makes me wanna lie on my back and stare at the sky, quiet. just breathing.

2. a song that makes me wanna sit on the beach with my old laid back friends and listen how some of them plays an ajar guitar.
3. a song that makes me wanna flip on the dance floor.
4. a song that makes me wanna drive to the sunset.
5. a song that makes me dreamy and dizzy.
6. a song that I fell in love when I was fourteen, listening YleX and although I didn't heard the artist or name of the song I couldn't stop searching until I finally found it again ♥
7. & 8. songs that I listen when I miss my beloved one.


voisin oksentaa viimeiselle, ylilällylle videolle. joten laittakaa simmut kiinni :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

miau ♥