lauantai 23. lokakuuta 2010

You used to save the night

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This has been a good day. I planned to go fleamarket-shopping early in the morning but thanks for my friends massive hang over I slept till noon. Hysteric fleamarket shopping can wait till tomorrow :D Tortillas, pizza, Californication and Ville was great combo for relaxing afternoon. I also stopped by in the city centre and luckily didn't see anything worth to spend money with. I have a night alone and have been sitting in front of the computer for hours although I should have read for the examinations and do all the stuff I wouldn't feel up to do. Blah.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have a relaxing weekend fellas <3


8 kommenttia:

  1. Your hair looks so great ! lovely outfit :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. dreamy shots... and i love yeah yeah yeahs as well!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Marta: yeah yeah yeahs is the greatest <3 !

    VastaaPoista
  4. your blog is really classy, i mean it!
    just added it to my favourites, think i'm gonna drop in from time to time!

    have a nice sunday & all!

    http://akomt.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. thanks a lot, that was very nice to hear :) ! I'm happy you're following !

    VastaaPoista
  6. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!
    Yes, I am modeling, but not that much because of school. Next year I'll finish and see what'll come.
    I love your Outfits!
    will follow you ;)
    have a nice evening :)

    VastaaPoista
  7. Good luck with that, I really think you've got potential :> ! And thank you for following, I'm glad you like my blog !

    VastaaPoista

miau ♥